The problem of SciTV or whatever they plan to call it is their lack of
evidence. There is evidence the "church" was created by a broke writer as a
tax scam. There is evidence of abuse (mental & physical) on their various
compounds. There is evidence of repeated attempts to manipulate the media.

France has some unique advertising laws. If a claim made cannot be proven,
a law has been broken. Although they do not relate to religion, devices and
objects used by religions fall subject to the same laws. Scientologists
were ordered by the courts to show proof of their claims the e-meter could
detect alien (soul) infestation in humans; when they could not, France
banned Scientology due to false advertising.

You own beliefs not withstanding, religions are faith-based. Scientology's
greatest doctrinal flaw is claiming to have tangible evidence to back up
their faith. If they want to televise those false claims, there will be a
record for people to sue them. And that's the only reason anybody would
ever watch.