Variety
<http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/the-bachelor-dancing-with-the-stars-renewed-1202725596/>

(link): Three we all recognize, largely: "The Bachelor," "DWTS," and "AFV."

The fourth I don't: "Game show 'Child Support
<http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fred-savage-ricky-gervaischild-support-abc-1202004161/>,'

with Fred Savage and Ricky Gervais [he created and is an exec], premiered
in January, averaging a 0.7 [rating in the primary adult demo] and 3.7
million viewers in its first season." It's basically "Are You As Smart As
One Of Our Panel Of Youngsters?"  Did I report on its pickup?