I was a fan of the series and even attended four tapings, one of them
standing in the rain for hours waiting to get in, then freezing inside the
studio in three layers of thoroughly soaked clothes (which did not get dry
until after the cross-country flight back the next day).  However, if my
memory holds, I was there for the taping of the episode Rosanne has cited
as her favorite.

I'd probably irritate Roseanne herself with this assessment:  The show's
best, most creative years were those in which Tom Arnold was involved.

That said, I didn't think much of the reboot.  In addition to it being
unfunny, I found the surrogate storyline bothersome for its straying from
ironclad, medical requirements of surrogacy.