> On Apr 7, 2018, at 5:53 AM, Jon Delfin <jondel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Appropriately, I feel like I'm in a time warp, as I appear to be the only
> person who stayed current on this show (very jarring to see Kevin's post on
> the premiere a week after I watched the finale). It's not a perfect thing,
> but I'm definitely coming back for season 2.

Sorry if my earlier post was a little oblique -- yes, I was watching it every
Sunday, so I've also completed the season, and will also be back for Season 2.
I don't remember having any issues with the picture being dark, although I
would occasionally have trouble figuring out which "side" a scene was taking
place on (the dialogue and/or action would usually clear up the confusion in
moments, though).