I loved him in my favorite version of The Bold Ones (the Lawyers) - I think
he played the older brother. But for me he will always be associated with
those 1970s Made for TV movies. I just found and watched last week one of
my long list favorites (“The President ‘s Plane is Missing”) on YouTube
that he had a smallish part in.

Seems like he should have a Columbo credit, though I don’t think he was one
of my surviving killers. Will check when I get home from work.