They used the same cold open on both the Late Show and the Tonight Show.

Doug Fields

Tampa, FL

________________________________
From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <tvornottv@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:41:21 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Trump Turns On One of the Jimmys

Colbert, Coco, and one of the Jimmys did a cold open for tonight’s Late Show

https://www.facebook.com/colbertlateshow/videos/1442999462511467/

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:11 AM Melissa P
<takingupspace...@gmail.com<mailto:takingupspace...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Jimmy Fallon responds to Trump’s tweet: ‘I’ve never called this human in my
life’ - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/06/26/jimmy-fallon-responds-to-trumps-tweet-donald-you-didnt-help-my-ratings/?utm_term=.84be99d5113d&wpisrc=nl_source&wpmm=1

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 9:16 AM, PGage