It would be hard for me to think of a show I more gleefully hate-watched
(at least since "The Newsroom"). The plot was moronic and most of the
acting (excepting Dakota Fanning, Q'orianka Kilcher, and Ted Levine -- who
did an amazing job hiding behind an enormous mustache while seemingly never
moving his mouth when speaking) abysmal, but I couldn't stop watching. It
was hypnotically bad.

I can't decide if I want it to come back or not.

--Dave Sikula