A man can be critical of a woman without it being misogynistic. I’ve never
said she slept her way into the job. I maintain she lacks the talent or
requisite experience to front one (let alone more than one) network series,
and that is obvious to everyone who isn’t married to her.  It has nothing
to do with her gender. I suppose one could debate my argument, but only if
a network that isn’t run by her husband hires her.