If you haven't seen the 2002 prime time special "CBS: 50 Years from
Television City," I highly recommend it. One of the best TV history
retrospective specials ever - you can really sense the deep affection the
presenters have for the building. And lots of great, otherwise unavailable
clips, especially in the variety specials segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRmVF4-Rzpk

Hard to believe that less than 20 years after they paid such an elaborate
tribute to the place and all the history-making moments created there,
they're getting rid of the building.

I wish NBC had done a special like this for their Burbank studio.