Also, like goalies in hockey, kickers in football and keepers in the other
football, game show hosts can continue hosting long after others in their
age group must bow out. Standing behind a podium and asking questions is
not solely a young person's game.

It would be nice for Pat to bow out and maybe let Vanna take over hosting
duties from time to time... Less of the cringe-inducing "Pat holds with
female contestants" would also be awesome.

Chris