The east coast election returns were too depressing, so I watched the
second episode of "The Romanoffs." I liked it better than the first.  On
IMDB, the first episode rates 8.0 and the second is 7.2.
Solid performances, although maybe not a dominant one like Marthe Keller in
the first. I think I would have liked it better if they ended it about six
minutes earlier.
The first two episodes have a surprising optimistic streak.