I thought this was a good example of an apology. It seemed sincere, it was
accurate and specific (none of that “sorry If I offended anyone BS), and it
was given during the same part of the show as the offense, so it had the
same media footprint (more, because it was given significantly more time),
and it put most of the focus on the guy who was slighted, and gave him a
platform to send out his own message. And the message was a good one, and
appropriate for the weekend.

Yes, it also served to try to rehab the reputation of SNL and the people
involved, but that is part of all apologies.

https://youtu.be/GKaakjMVtyE
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile