On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 1:22 AM PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> She needs to go somewhere where she can again position herself as somewhat
> less racist and biased than most of the other on air personalities.

Her agent will call around and tell her what opportunities are available to
her. I don't have sympathy for NBC as they knew who she was when they hired
her and if they got burned by her financially, that's on them. If there's
no demand for Megyn she can certainly afford to take as much time off as
she wants.