TBS is running repeats of the hour-long edition Monday-Thursday at 11, with
the Mexico special airing Thursday.  Unlike some of the other repeats during
hiatus, there doesn't seem to be anything special about the selections.  The
Mexico special is the last travel show that hasn't been re-run during the
hiatus.

David

    On Monday, January 14, 2019, 1:59:12 PM EST, Kevin M.