CNN had a video camera as FBI agents served an arrest warrant at Roger
Stone's home just after 6 a.m. on Friday.
Conservative media went hysterical.
Greta Van Susteren tweeted that the FBI tipped off CNN about the arrest,
then spent the day apologizing for that tweet.
https://twitter.com/greta/status/1088769013344337920
Others are in Deep State hysteria.
I wonder if this is going to lead to Alex Jones and InfoWars. I vividly
remember an InfoWars video in which Roger Stone breathlessly said Hillary
was days away from being arrested over the email scandal.
CNN talks about how it got on the scene of Stone's home.
 https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/roger-stone-raid/