From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin M.

>I wish I believed she stood a chance, because Warren is one of my top three
>Democratic candidates.

Points to her for coming in-state to visit Opioid Ground Zero – the small town
of Kermit – last week. Politically, the coalfields have turned so red, they’re
almost black.

For background, here is part one of the 2017 Pulitzer Prize-winning series from
the “Charleston Gazette-Mail.” (Click through for part two.)
https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/cops_and_courts/drug-firms-poured-m-painkillers-into-wv-amid-rise-of/article_99026dad-8ed5-5075-90fa-adb906a36214.html

_   _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw