All I'll say on that is that there are plenty of sitcoms whose greateness
is received Truth, despite the lack of any actual humorous content ("I Love
Lucy" springs immediately to mind here). "Parks and Rec" is fine if one
doesn't mind characters all but screaming at the viewer "Look how lovably
wacky I am!!!!"

De gustibus.

--Dave Sikula