She has not been with the band the first three nights this week. She was on
last week (at least last Thursday, the only show I went back and double
checked).

It is somewhat remarkable that, given the amount of interest in her, they
have resisted the temptation to pander to it in their shots of the band.
For the most part in the opening they shoot back at the band after Colbert
does his still nauseating front row high fives, and we only see JB, the
drummer and maybe one other (not the guitar players). Then they give a
1-shot of the drummer. Generally if we see Maddie it is a wide shot of the
entire out of the second commercial break.

I guess they don’t want to fetishize a still young woman (wasn’t she just
in her early 20s when they started?).

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 4:15 AM Doug Fields <d...@flids.net> wrote:

> No.  Maddie's still around...she appeared within the last week for sure,
> and probably was there and didn't make it on camera on other recent
> nights.
>
> She does seem to take more than the occasional night off, though.  She's a
> much-in-demand studio musician and also plays guitar in her own band,
> Rubblebucket, which is currently playing gigs out of town on
> weekends...probably taking an extra day off here and there for travel/prep
> time.
>
> Doug Fields
> Tampa, FL

Sent from Gmail Mobile