I’ve seen the Yondr pouch requirement in the past but I’ve never had to sign an
NDA and promise to not discuss the show on social media.

This is the disclaimer that is at the bottom of the email offer that I received
for Pete’s upcoming shows in Charlotte:

** VERY IMPORTANT **
In order to enter the show you will be required to sign a
nondisclosure agreement stating you will not discuss details
of the show on Social Media
No cellphones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed at Pete Davidson’s
show. Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in Yondr
pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the show. Guests maintain
possession of their phones throughout the night, and if needed, may access
their phones at designated Yondr unlocking stations in the lobby. All guests
are encouraged to print their tickets in advance to ensure a smooth entry
process. Anyone caught with a cellphone in the venue will be immediately
ejected. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing
experience.”