On Oct 23, 2019, at 7:03 PM, 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV
<tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> (I'll bet that when the Tribune TV stations division broke up, Mr Scripps got
> at least a little ribbing from colleagues... :-D)

No more than all the other days…:-)  (The station (WXMI) where I did my
internship in college is one of the former Trib stations now owned by “the
other Scripps”, which is, at least as far as I’ve been told, no relation.)

Back to the original question, we (WWTV/WFQX) did a repack switchover last
Friday (channel 21, with a PSIP of channel 45, simulcasting channel 32—try
explaining that to a confused viewer).  We had some delays over the summer with
coordinating tower crews and good weather, but we fortunately weren’t off the
air for any longer than necessary to do the work.