I dunno. Every time I see his mug and hear that nasal whine on the promos
that air on TDS (and let me say that I find that show's been in something
of a decline the last year or so), I cringe and am again baffled by the
people who look back on the SNL era of Sandler, Spade, and Farley as a
Golden Age of Comedy.

--Dave Sikula