Moi, in part, Wed. (12/04):

> Union met with NBC and Syco officials for five hours Tuesday, which she
> called productive:
>

> https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/gabrielle-union-americas-got-talent-meeting-1203425072/
>
> (link)
>

> “The initial conversation was candid and productive. While there will be a
further investigation to get a deeper understanding of the facts, we are
working with Gabrielle to come to a positive resolution,” a network
spokeser told Variety.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/americas-got-talent-gabrielle-union-nbc-simon-cowell-1203425205/

(link)

Not mentioned in earlier reports: Cowell's tendency to smoke inside the
show's space, triggering Union's allergy.