On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 12:10 AM 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Not for nothing, but the next Adult test dates were announced - January 28
> (5P/8E), 29 (6P/9E) and 30 (8P/11E).
>
> https://www.jeopardy.com/be-on-j

I have been following Ken Jennings on Twitter for years. During last year's
Holzahuer run he would post links to interviews he did. When asked about
how he would match up against Holzhauer he said that it was only relevant
to the 2004 Ken Jennings as age plays a factor especially with timing the
clicker. I'm glad we got to see that tested. He also gave Holzhauer credit
for changing the way the game is played at the top level. In his (and
Rutter's) day they went through categories from the top down and made
modest Daily Double and Final Jeopardy bets.

Tweeting after the tournament he said it was Holzhauer's influence that
made him play so aggressively. Rutter also played the same way with much
different results.

I have a gut feeling that this is a way of wrapping up the Trebek era of
Jeopardy.