On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:37 PM Steve Timko <steveti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And now she's in a special hospital ward after experiencing what she
> called extremely painful COVID-19 symptoms.
> https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1242894756415332352

You know, when you make me have to choose between Griffin and Trump, either
choice is going to be a painful one. Both are not as talented as they think
they are, both want to be more liked than they are, and neither of them are
as funny as they think they are. I guess since she lost her mom recently,
I’ll side with Griffin, but it is only pity support. They both molest
collies.