I feel compelled to say that I've found both Noah's and Colbert's remote
monologues to be ungodly awful, the former moreso than the latter. Noah's
act has been palling for me for quite a while, and not having a crowd there
to pump up his weak material and unfortunate accents has done him no
favors.

Kimmel at least has the advantage of talking to someone. Fallon's remotes
did nothing so much as remind us that A) he still has evidenced no talent,
and B) his kids--like everyone's--are nowhere near as charming as he thinks
they are.

Myers has been the clear winner this week, given that his Closer Looks
don't live and die by audience response. (The same cannot be said for the
unfortunate "Jokes Seth Can't Tell" segments, which are SNL-level bad.)

--Dave Sikula