C'mon; think how full it would be in here if I weren't continually carping
about shows I dislike.

Now, that said, after the trainwreck that was the first SNL At Home
broadcast, tonight's wasn't half-bad. Maybe it was just that Kenan and Aidy
had things to do. I will never get tired of "What's Up With That?" And
-that- said, I will always wonder why it is that when the show presents
"real people" appearing on television (as with tonight's commercials for
the supermarket and the cat place), they always act like they're
brain-damaged. Some of that, of course, is due to McKinnon having the range
of a fire hydrant, but it must be something that Lorne finds endlessly
amusing.

--Dave Sikula