From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <tvornottv@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 1:38 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Re: Stephanopoulos pushed to seek post-Alex J! job

I am going to push back on that. I’m sure there are lots of hyper conservatives
who see Hannity as a hero and KO as a villain. That supports the assertion that
both are too polarizing for the job, a claim I am willing to concede. But it is
objectively true that KO is more qualified for the job of hosting Jeopardy than
Hannity; the fact that some people could not see or admit that does not make it
any less true.

I am pretty sure my position on this is not due to ideological bias. I can
think of people Whose views I despise as much as I do Hannity who I think might
be qualified for the job (even if, like KO, they would be too polarizing). Bill
O’Reilly, who like KO may not have the temperament, does have the intellectual
heft and, when he wants to turn it on, charm, for the job (will overlook for
now his sexual harassing/assaulting issues).

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 8:12 AM Doug Fields