Moi, March 26th:

> (sent from my account, GG web went on strike for the first time in weeks)
>
> Ruled upon Monday, "with a stricter definition of the bias that Allen
> needs to prove in order for the lawsuit to proceed."
>

> https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/supreme-court-byron-allen-comcast-discrimination-1203542232/

Settlement reached. Comedy.tv, recipe.tv, and justicecentral.tv added at
Comcast, Weather Channel extended (and its app now available to xfinity
customers), and retrans deals for OTA stations Allen also owns.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/byron-allen-comcast-deal-lawsuit-racial-discrimination-1234631400/

(link)