The famous Mel Brooks comedy and race relations satire has been on the
streamer for a month, but now has an introduction from TCM's Jacqueline
Stewart similar to her introduction to HBOM's presentation of "Gone With
the Wind"--and I can personally vouch for it, since I saw it today before
settling back to hear Cleavon Little croon that "N-word song" written by a
white gay man in the first scene:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hbo-max-adds-proper-social-context-intro-blazing-saddles-1307351?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR%27s%20Today%20in%20Entertainment_now_2020-08-14%2007:38:41_ehayden&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_tie