And Paramount Network is what used to be Spike TV, The New TNN and the
Nashville Network.  It's meant to be their home for "premium content" but
outside of "Yellowstone" they either have had shows bomb (the series based
on "Heathers," which was announced for TV Land but moved to PAR and get
burned off over one weekend), move to other Viacom channels or not at all
(like "Younger," which after an announced move to PAR has stayed on TV Land
and is their last remaining original series--if the show ever come back).
Most of the schedule is the same off-network reruns that the other Viacom
channels run (pre-re-merger with CBS), movies and many of the same reality
shows that were on Spike's schedule (but not "Cops," which ended both
repeats and first run episodes this past summer as a response to George
Floyd and BLM).

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com