FWIW:
As sourced from The 506’s Twitter feed (@506sports), KWQC in the Quad Cities is
maintaining its regularly scheduled programming today, directing football fans
to the NBCSports.com stream instead.

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mark Jeffries
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 17:59
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] NFL: The Steelers Ravens game is being moved from
tomorrow evening to Sunday

But ITV or Sky doesn't do coverage of the Trooping of the Colour sponsored by
several corporate advertisers with product placement and network stars
performing as part of it, correct?  If they could, I can just see ITV
presenting coverage hosted by Ant and Dec, with the panel and contestants from
"The Voice" singing during the ceremonies and Bradley Walsh doing lame comedy
bits with the Chasers.

(Of course, even though the rules regarding product placement have loosened in
the UK in recent years, no one can still do what American television gets away
with--I can now see Tina Fey turning to the camera after forced dialogue
singing the praises of Verizon Wireless on "30 Rock" and saying, "Can we have
our money now?").

Mark Jeffries
spotligh...@gmail.com <mailto:spotligh...@gmail.com>

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:31 AM Adam Bowie <a...@adambowie.co.uk