She leveraged the Food Network shows into the talk show and other aspects of
her empire.  DavidSent on my Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7.
-------- Original message --------From: PGage <pga...@gmail.com> Date: 3/24/21
18:16  (GMT-08:00) To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV]
Beginning of the End for Ellen? Huh. Then what am I thinking of? I thought she
was famous for having a cooking show on the Food Network.On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at
11:29 AM John Edwards <jedward...@gmail.com> wrote:Rachael Ray's show, at least
the syndicated one, has always been a talk show, with frequent cooking
segments.On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 13:54, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:Rachel
Ray? Isn’t that a cooking show? Is it now some kind of crossover Cooking/Talk
show?On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 10:36 AM 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV