Garth (as of Sunday, a Kennedy Center Honor recipient) and Trisha have been
married since 2005.

From: 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 9:39
To: TVorNotTV
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Country-music couple "would consider" a talk show
together

Brother and I watched all or most of it, but Burns' CM was long enough ago that
danged if we would remember either... I know someone who has the video, so I'll
find out soon.  B
PGage, to moi, June 8th:
I am aware that both of these people are famous Country singers, thought I
could not name or recognize a single one of their songs. I had no idea they
were married to each other, though maybe thats not true, if it was mentioned in
the Ken Burns doc then I just forgot.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/187d3479-6fdf-447c-bea6-2255680a6bc7n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/187d3479-6fdf-447c-bea6-2255680a6bc7n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .