Several things I take issue with here:

1. There seems to be an assumption in the article that SB commercials were
tremendously creative and interesting this year, but somehow almost none of
the ones on my TV were.

2. I’m not convinced Clydesdales read “White Male”, and even less convinced
that there are enough TV viewers who might think that to significantly
impact views if the ad.

3. I had to look it up in case you were referencing “Green Book”. When did
Nomadland become one of the least liked Best Films of recent years?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 10:25 AM Mark Jeffries <spotligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The latest Budweiser Clydesdale (and lab) ad that aired on the Super Bowl
> had a much lower score on USA Today's Ad Meter and a more scientific survey
> than many of the Bud ads of the past--one marketer says that perhaps the
> Clydesdales should  be put out to pasture after over 90 years because in
> today's multicultural society the horses are "are full representation of
> [a] white male persona":
>

> https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/budweiser-clydesdale-horse-dog-retire/?utm_source=postup&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Adweek_Daily_220217054711&lyt_id=771453
>
> Of course, it could be because the spot was directed by the
> (coincidentally) female Asian director responsible for one of the least
> liked Oscar Best Picture winners of recent years and the least liked MCU
> movie of all time.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/5a6407c6-2b38-491d-bfe0-3d8e0213296bn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/5a6407c6-2b38-491d-bfe0-3d8e0213296bn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Sent from Gmail Mobile