“Conquistador” with the Edmonton Symphony is easily one of the top five melds
of rock band and orchestra ever, maybe even the top one, and this is coming
from an unapologetic fan of the Electric Light Orchestra. It makes the turgid,
studio version from their debut album sound like a heap of guano.
—Bill