The critiques of Northern Exposure and Scrubs are criticisms of the final
seasons, not the final episodes, and thus should not be on the list.
As for the others, well, my reaction to the Gilmore Girls finale was WAY
different.
And as one of the commenters noted, the final Castle was one of those "what
the hell just happened?" moments.