All I've seen is the trailer. It looks slick and cool, but...
So he's being chased through 1985 Philadelphia by 1980s-vintage
Philadelphia police cars. So far, so good. But... the street has palm trees
on it! And the cars spin out in front of a building marked "Children's Home
Society of California"! Huh?