Like just about everyone I loved Sam. I also followed this thread as it
erupted in real time on Twitter, but I was unmoved. While I agree that Paul
did not write Hebrews, he most likely did not write several other books in
the NT that are explicitly ascribed to him. I think the clear intent of the
clue was which book commonly understood to be written by Paul had the most
quotations. When I saw the clue in real time I told my wife “The question
is Hebrews, even though it was not really written by Paul.”

With all due respect, this reminds me of the great sequence in Stand By Me
where the prepubescent boys are arguing about who would win a fight between
Superman and Mighty Mouse, and it is settled by the observation that Mighty
Mouse if just a cartoon, while Superman is a real guy!

On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 at 3:16 PM Marti Lawrence <martilawre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I enjoyed watching, and don't begrudge Amy the win, but I was disappointed
> about the controversy that kept Sam from a possible win:
>
> https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/jeopardy-makes-massive-bible-error-in-clue-about-hebrews-authorship.html
>
> ~Marti

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/41d7485e-a25e-45c8-b50e-4c243e7da027n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/41d7485e-a25e-45c8-b50e-4c243e7da027n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>