1. I literally have never heard of this program until the story started
circulating.

2. I am surprised that GMA is produced from the News Division at ABC. Back
in the day, while Today was an NBC News production, I thought GMA was noted
by being produced by ABC entertainment. Or am I misremembering that?

3. The early versions of this story that I read indicated that each of
these two had been separated from their spouses at the time they started
hooking up, not that it is really any of our business.

4. The story mentions the icky case of The Morning Joe couple. Why would
that have been accepted and this a cause for discipline of some kind? Is it
because Joe is on cable?

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 at 7:17 AM Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> “GMA3” is running on substitute hosts for the time being while the news
> division decides what to do with the co-anchors finding love on the desk,
> much to the consternation of their spouses.
>
> https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/abc-news-benches-amy-robach-t-j-holmes-gma3-1235450141/
>
> Sent from my iPhone

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/D13C5AA0-CFDE-4BB5-AD5C-D48AC5BBEC86%40suddenlink.net
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/D13C5AA0-CFDE-4BB5-AD5C-D48AC5BBEC86%40suddenlink.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>