And while we're at it, the regular syndicated editions of "Jeopardy!" and
"Wheel of Fortune" have been renewed through the 2027-28 season by the ABC
owned-and-operated stations, which is the largest group of stations that
carries those shows. That almost certainly assures that other stations will
fall in line with their own renewals.

https://deadline.com/2023/01/wheel-of-fortune-jeopardy-renewed-at-abc-1235216648/