And I didn't see that Oscar-winning rabbit Bugs Bunny or any other Looney
Tunes characters in the WB spot (which did have a promotional consideration
credit, along with Disney).  I couldn't tell if they included "The
Bachelor," Dr. Pimple-Popper or "MILF Manor" (when I saw the spot at the
Super Bowl, there were clips from "Friends" and "Big Bang Theory").

Mark Jeffries
spotligh...@gmail.com