Procedure went well, but for the time being my life revolves around
multiple types of eye drops, which still have to be administered  following
it; apparently another doctor in the same practice will determine if I'm
going to be doing this for multiple weeks.     B

PGage, to moi, May 31st:

All the best Bob. Just had a friend go through that. Always scary to have
them screw around with your eyes, but they do that procedure a lot and
outcomes are good.