To be honest, journalistic outfits pulling or delaying publishing stories
is pretty par for the course. They might be going through a legal check
when something comes up that needs more work doing, or some other aspect of
a story isn't quite ready.

We definitely see it in the UK, where an episode of the BBC's long-running
Panorama series might be changed at the last minute. The hold-up could be a
week or could be months. (It's also more complicated in the UK by some
tighter legal rules - for example, not running a story based on an ongoing
court case that could be prejudicial to the trial. Sometimes stories have
to wait *years* until legal proceedings have concluded).

I'm not saying this is a non-story, but just not an unusual case.

Adam