Not just the GM, but also Charlie Tabish, the chief programmer, Anne
Wilson, the vice president of studio production, Dexter Fedor, who was in
charge of marketing and creative design (and who was responsible for the
unfortunate graphic redesigns of a couple of years ago). and Genevieve
McGillicuddy, who basically created the TCM Film Festival.

They're all pretty irreplaceable and their loss does not bode well for the
network's future. I'd expect that the Festival is dead, given that Charlie
and Gen programmed it, and that (if the channel survives) we'll soon see
advertising.

Meanwhile, Zaslov has made about $400 million in salary.

It was not a good day to be a TCM fan.

--Dave Sikula