It's worth reiterating that the name TNT Sports has zero resonance in the
UK. It's simply not a brand here. So they're starting from scratch a bit.
I've yet to really see much in the way of marketing explaining it all, and
even as a BT Sport subscriber, they've not made things that clear (and I
follow the industry and *know* what's going on).

They do have a good roster of sport, but to be clear, they remain
second-placed to the Comcast-owned Sky Sports who have a much stronger set
of rights. Sky has more Premier League games which is critical, but also
other football (soccer). Sky also has everything from F1, cricket,
international rugby, the entirety of golf, NBA and NFL, and loads more as
well. BT/TNT may also have US college lacrosse, but, well... :-)

The other thing that TNT/Warner Media Discovery really need to square off
is their overall branding. Warner Media Discovery also owns Eurosport, and
they're making TNT and Eurosport available within the Discovery+ app.
Within the world of cycling, there's also the GCN sub-brand (Global Cycling
Network). That does mean that presenters of the Tour de France will
reference Discovery+/Eurosport/GCN when they're on air! I guess that if
you're already triple-branding your coverage, what's adding a fourth brand
in TNT to the mix?

I guess their problem is that they have different brands and different sets
of rights in different countries.