And it was at this moment I learned that Viaplay was operating in Canada.
(I was aware of their UK operations since they hold some Scottish football
rights and sponsor a tournament.)

John

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 7:42 AM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> The pan-Nordic company is also laying off 25% of its workforce, to
> concentrate on its core business in its homelands... the new CEO warned
> earlier that revenue/earnings would be sharply below previous forecasts...
>
> https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/viaplay-layoffs-explore-sale-exit-us-uk-streaming-1235539452/
>  (link)

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/f16a8b57-1dcc-4482-b396-a9bce07bf3dcn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/f16a8b57-1dcc-4482-b396-a9bce07bf3dcn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against
incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell