I thought it was a romcom from the trailer.    It's almost like one.  I
guess it fits in the "buddy" genre.

You kind of have to tolerate Seth Rogen (if he's not your fav).     But I
think the rest of the cast were great had some great fast lines that made
me laugh.

The series is 10 x 30minute episodes.   I suggest doing the first 2-3 eps
before making a full judgement.

The "bloopers" at the end of episode 10 are not worth waiting through the
foreign credits.

Platonic is available on Apple TV or your favorite Betamax loaning services.