Last week I was listening to "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me," and one of the
guests was comedian Zainab Johnson. During the final round (Lightning Fill
in the Blank), Johnson was asked to complete this sentence: "On Friday the
Arizona Diamondbacks face the Texas Rangers in the first game of the 2023
BLANK."
Johnson replied "Don't even know what sport that is."
A good joke, but for a lot of people I think it rings true.