Sad but true.  I still believe the campaign was not well timed; it launched
while the SAG/AFTRA strike was still ongoing and there wasn't much support
from the cast (save for Joel, in a production capacity) until the very end
of the campaign. Had the campaign launched after the strike ended and
Jonah, Emily, Hampton, Baron, Felicia & Patton could have participated, it
might've gone differently.  (There was also an unquiet cohort of
S13/Gizmoplex funders who are to this day bellyaching about the delays to
the physical rewards.)

Although there was this from Joel that leaves room for some hope:
"One silver lining is that the continued support for this campaign, and the
show, may have opened up some new conversations about potential
partnerships and fundraising that could be key in getting the show another
season."

Not sure if that means getting in bed with another streamer or network or
if he's found someone with deep pockets willing to invest in the Gizmoplex,
but I'm still hoping Season 14 will happen.