That ballroom does look bigger on TV than in real life. The years I worked
on that sh*tshow, there was no backstage area… if you walked off the stage,
you literally walked outside the building. They couldn’t fit all the
“critics” (sarcastic air quotes) back then. Nearly tripling the amount of
them guaranteed they wouldn’t all fit.

Kevin M. (RPCV)